Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tag at your risk.

I've been working on a few projects for the wedding and have been testing out some different spray paints. I found the best spray paint I've ever used at one of the art stores in Cambridge. It is Montana Spray Paints. This artist grade paint could make the graffiti on the side walks in Central Square look like pure art! They have the most saturated colors and a great matte finish. It makes me want to go tag a wall somewhere. So if you see a small curly headed girl with great shoes in a hoodie around town defacing public property, stop me! Just kidding, I'll try to control myself. So, try out these paints next time you are doing some aerosol painting. I think you will fall in love too... just don't go tagging walls or anything. Leave that to the "Krylon touch"...this stuff is too good for that.

No comments: